Thursday, November 6, 2014

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call

Hello my crafty friends.  I am here today to share a card I made for the Whimsy Stamp Design Team Call and you can find more information about that by clicking the link.  I adore these sweet stamps and dies that Whimsy puts out each release., so I was super excited to see a open dt call. 

Here is the card I created for the call. . .

 
 
The image I used for my card is Winter Friends I thinks this image is just too cute with the animals with her.  For my tree dies it is a retired Whimsy die called Tall Timber. All other Embellies were from my stash.  These adorable tiny snowflakes came from a IO Die.



Copics used :
Skin : E000, E00, E11, R12
Hair : E09, YR14, YR18
Red : R39, R37, R35
Green : G46, G43, G40
Black : T7, T5, T3
Gray : C3, C1
White Gel Uniball Signo Broad
Marvy Snow Marker for snow
Clear Wink of Stella over the snow

 
 
I had such a great time creating this card and I hope that you enjoy just as much.  Thank you so much for stopping by today and hop on over to Whimsy Stamps and check out all the amazing things she has in the store and on the blog.
 

 
 

4 comments: