Monday, October 20, 2014

C.C. Designs Dt Call

Hello my crafty friends.  Today I am here to share my creation with you for the C.C. Designs DT Call.  I simply adore everything that they make and was very excited to see a open DT call.  For this card I decided to make my very first shaker card.  I had so much fun making this and never would be so easy to make a shaker.


 

 
Product List :
Stamped Image : C. C. Designs Winter Emma
Cardstock layer : Bazzill Basics in Killarney
Pattern Paper : American Crafts Christmas Noel (2013 Tuesday Morning)
Sequins :  brands from hobby lobby
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen for freckles on cheeks
 


 
Copics Used :
Skin : E000, E00, E02, R12
Hair : E19, YR18, YR14
Boots : T9, T7, T5
Green : G46, G43, G40
Red : R29, R27, R24
 
 
I hope that you enjoyed what I created for you today.  Thank you so much for stopping by and  I hope that you hop on over to C. C. Designs  and check out their awesome new Christmas release.
 
Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment