Sunday, November 17, 2013

My-Besties Use a Diecut with handmade flowers Challenge

Hello everyone.  Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I have for you.  For this week challenge we had to make a card using a die cut and a handmade flower.  I am not good with handmade flowers so this was a little challenging for me, but I still had a blast. 






For this card I made a center step card.  I hope that you enjoyed what I made for you this week and come on over and play along with us.




3 comments:

  1. the layers on this card are fab. I love the luscious flowers and colors. awesome job. once again. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I have always loved the Besties :) they are so cute. You are very talented. I am just starting out. Nice contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! I have always loved the Besties :) they are so cute. You are very talented. I am just starting out. Nice contest!

    ReplyDelete