Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15th Color Challenge for The Scrapbooking Queen



Hello guys.  This is a card I made for my first Color Challenge for The Scrapbooking Queen!  I had a blast making this card. 



Totally love this image by Penny Black.


Copics Used :

Y15, Y13, Y11
YR24, YR23, YR21
YG17, YG13, YG11
E35, E33
B95, B93, B91



Products Used : 
Stampin up card stock for the card back and layers
DCWV Burlap paper
Stampin up buttons
Stampin up oval, scalloped oval, and scalloped border punches
We R Memories Keepers corner chomper Photo



I had so much fun playing with this color challenge I hope that you come stop by and play with us.  






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a fantastic image, he looks fun and what a great first project :) Love the colours you have used.
    Hugs
    x

    My blog: Little Pear Tree
    DT for Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My Pinterest

    ReplyDelete